Saturday, April 25, 2015

Papertrey Ink April 2015 Blog Hop

It's been ages since I last updated my blog.  Thought it was time to get back into stamping.

Here's my entry for the Papertrey Ink April 2015 Blog Hop:







Stamps: Rosie Posie, Rosie Posie Step 2, Banner Sentiments.
Dies: Rosie Posie, Cover Plate Stripes-Vertical.
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Night Sky shimmer.
Ink: Enchanted Evening, Simply Chartreuse and Hibiscus Burst ink.
All products from Papertrey Ink

This Blog Hop challenge was to create a card based on the inspiration photo:

http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c64e753ef01b7c77a1e53970b-pi

8 comments:

  1. Great card! Love that shimmer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty - i love the choice of Rosie Posie and that shimmer cardstock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! The shimmer is neat, and the sentiment is just right on the stripe. And you can never go wrong with Rosie Posie; I think it might be PTI's very best set! I just got mine a month or so ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shimmery background...it really makes your flowers pop! Very, very pretty card! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that stamp set every time I see it and wish I owned it. You made a lovely card with it and it's so nice on top of that shimmery background. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete